Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sneak Peak















Finally mini is back and running (for now) and Teri and I are scrambling to get stuff done while it's working. We leave for Patagonia early next week so we're trying to live it up here in BA while we can. So far I love/hate this city. One side it's super dirty, people aren't particularly friendly, and it really wears us out trying to get around here. On the other side it's been a blast seeing so many new things. I love the language, they have a beautiful dialect here. They also have great food, great parks, and a lot of beautiful architecture. They also have amazing shopping. At first we didn't think so and then we started figuring out where to go. They have tons of cute botiques here and the leather is especially amazing. Tons of great boots, shoes, and jackets. I never thought I was into leather jackets and there are sooo many beautiful ones here. This weekend we hope to do a lot of antique shopping too which I have heard is unparalelled. Hopefully the rest of the trip isn't as tempting as this place because I have had to have some serious self control with my wallet.

4 comments:

The Neil said...

I, for one, am crossing my fingers and toes that mini hangs on for the remainder of the trip.

Can't wait to see Patagonia posts... SO JEALOUS!

amanda james said...

please get a leather jacket!

Unknown said...

Ah Jess your life is so cool. I love the travel updates. Please keep them coming and please get a leather jacket like Amanda said.

Sarah M said...

amen, the neil.
if you get a leather jackey pick one up for me since you decided to leave the country for the birth of my second born. :)