Monday, April 5, 2010


New York I love you, but you're wearing me out . . . I just woke up, check your watches (or my post time) 5:11 a.m. Many of you may have thought I wasn't capable of such maddness, turns out I am. Sammie (new friend and happens to be an angel) is in a cab on her way to pick me up to take me to the flower district to get my clients apartment rigged out in beautiful greens, pinks, and more. I am more tired than I though I could be and so excited. Been working NON stop for the past 5 days on this project and it will be done in 6 hours. Photos to come.
I stole this photo from Jams blog because I love it. We're in the bathroom playing words with friends while Aly has a serious convo in the other room. This pretty much sums up my month. 3 bodies plus in our 400 sq ft apartment. Couldn't been one bit less privacy, more exhausting, or more fun for that matter. Not sure I'm ready for it to end tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

it's ovvveeeeerrrrrr!!! crazy. can't wait for pics. and its your move. can we finish this game before you fly away?

The Neil said...

At first glance, I thought that you were sitting there watching your friend use the bathroom. Glad that you're not THAT weird.

amanda james said...

i'm so proud of my sugar mama! and kinda jealous you got to live with those girls (and play words with friends). can't wait to see the goods! when do you leave leave?