Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nachoooooooooo


Since I am once again in finals mode and miserably busy I have had to get creative to entertain myself. I've seen all of the movies I own (which is unfortunately few) too many times already - so now I'm onto the extras. As I sat and drew the other night I started playing Nacho Libre extras. I don't know how people feel about this movie, but if you weren't convinced the first time - watch the extras and/or the flick with commentary. A very good time. Or else maybe I'm just getting that desprate, but I laughed. a lot.

2 comments:

ting19 said...

you're not desperate, this movie makes me cry i am laughing so hard - i have yet to watch the extras but they are high on my list

Sarah M said...

I desire to watch this flick again. I have only seen it once and thought it was a 6. But the first time I saw Zoolander I gave it a 1 and now it is an 11!
The movies, they have to grow on me.