Saturday, April 21, 2007

Before and Afters

Before
(basically the last 3 months of my life)
pics from the Q train crossing the Manhattan Bridge

After
Union Square Farmers Market


Today is amazing! Just in time. It's been soo dreary and today is sunny and beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I love storminess, but enough already!

I rode my bike through my neighborhood on my way to school and from the mexi homey-gs blasting their music to the tragically hip artsies cruising around on their cruiser bikes there is a lot going on. I stopped where some people were selling things on the street and they were selling the most random things - like toys from McDonalds happy meals. It was classic.




1 comment:

Sarah M said...

I LOVE WARM WEATHER! I bet NYC is so much as everything comes to life again...