Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Coinsidence?


So after making a fuss over Chelseas hair and being bummed that I can't afford to get a good hair cut this girl came up to me in the market and asked if I wanted a free hair cut! (Not the most flattering offer), but Wow, it was like it was meant to be.
I would have been a little skeptical, except for the girl was super cute and I loved her hair cut. She's new at a Salon in Soho and needs to do so many cuts at the salon before she can be a full time employee.
Anyways, I need to set it up, and it will probably be some time next week - so now I need ideas! Let's be honest - I'm never going to be a girl that "does" her hair, but any cut that looks cool and low maintenance I could be into.

This is Sarah's suggestion.

1 comment:

baughtronic said...

I think that hair would look super hot on you. I say go for it.

I got my hair straightened once for free while walking through the mall.

Have you ever done this to your hair?
yes
Do you like what I've done here?
sure
Do you want to try it yourself?
uh...

I didn't buy it, but you should definitely go for the haircut.