Sunday, March 4, 2007

Studio 2 Presentation

These are a few slides from a presentation I did in Studio 2. I thought I would post assignments now and then. They take so much time to do, and they're such a let down when they're over and your teachers all "great. thanks. next." Just kidding, they say more than that, but still they're an anticlimactic way to spend 40 some odd hours and way to much money for color printing.
The assignment was to create a hotel room based on a study we did of coroplast. It's a little like core-gated cardboard, but it's plastic. I guess it sounds crazy, it is. Studio is a little bit about doing crazy things that you most likely won't be able to do in the real world.

I know it's a little dramatic, but my teachers really wanted me to push my "concept"




1 comment:

ali said...

Cool, Jess! Thanks for sharing.