Friday, March 23, 2007

Who Wants to be my ROOM MATE?

So I'm on spring break, and I've kind of been taking a spring break from everything, including finding a room mate. It's time to get back to work. Quick update on my insane housing situation: Although my land lord just wanted me outa there (he started construction on our building and drove most people out). Not me though I was too busy to care and when it came down to it I had few options - so he offered me this new place. It's crazy big and awesome, but I can't afford it on my own, rats. I've posted on Craig's List, but I would much rather live with someone I meet through someone else who I love and trust like you. Anyway - send them to my craiglist link and let me know! This place is too cool to be living with someone sketchy!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/sub/299195596.html

5 comments:

drew said...

Holy crap! And here I thought I wasn't going to visit you again.... Did Aubs not want to move in?

baughtronic said...

Holy poop, I'm quitting my job and heading out. See you soon.

jmb said...

Andrew - hey! you said you would visit whether it sucked or not, but this place is pretty unreal - maybe even more than the last place.
Christy - Oh how I wish you could! Did you guys have a fun DC reunion?
Aubrey wanted too, but I think it's a little more than she can do. Plus we have talked and or texted on and off for weeks, but have yet to actually see each other again. She's a busy girl, but so am I.

The Neil said...

Geez, I want to come to NYC again too, not necessarily to see you, but to see your place.

p.s. Tell Aubrey I said hi if you see her again.

p.s.s. Also tell your cousin congrats on the Alaska job. Mandy was trying to talk me in to working up there with her for the summer.

p.s.s.s. That is a remarkable idea you had with the pulleys and what not. I had to do something similar with my couch to get it in to the place I am now, but I never documented it. If your not busy in the next month I could really use your help to get it out of there.

The Neil said...

p.s.s.s. I was just joking about wanting to see your new place more than your smiling face. Good luck on the roommate search.