Monday, March 26, 2007

AMANDA

Manda is the coolest because she called me a week and a half ago and is like "I think I'm coming to New York". I was in the middle of mid-terms, but I could not resist an offer like that!!
She even came and did my laundry while I was in class! I don't deserve her. So then I finally am done with school and have spring break so we can play and it snowed like crazy. Our umbrellas flipped inside out while we were trying to run for cover, and it took us an hour to walk what usually takes 25 min. So we did what any normal 12 year old, I mean 24 year old, girls would do - we rented The Notebook and watched it twice a day for the next three days. ps. no single girl should do this, it's just not healthy. Ryan Gosling has been in my dreams ever since! I don't think I even have a crush on him anymore, that's how much we watched it.
Amanda was a trooper because her flight was canceled due to the storm and she ended up staying for a week! Thanks Cubby, send that girl my way anytime.
Plus we came across perhaps the best YouTube video ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w - beware it gets a little intense, all the better though.
Since I was a mooch and we used Amanda's camera the whole time you'll have to check out her post - http://petsplaypin.blogspot.com/ (don't ask, I don't know where she came up with that) or just check out Manda under "cool people I know with blogs"

3 comments:

drew said...

If you liked "shoes".......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcidD2HFK8M

drew said...

p.s.

It might be a little raunchy at times, if anyone doesn't like that.

jmb said...

Who is this guy. So random