Monday, March 26, 2007

February to March




It's a sorted story, but a lot has happened in the last month . . .

February my room mates all moved out (except me and my stow away Caroline)
So I got a room for my bed, a room for my clothes, a room for guests,

Caroline and I when we turn into vampires, obviously


Caroline Painting in our apartment turned chaos studio.



This is the mattress pile left from all four mattresses left behind. People moving get a little desperate here. I also inherited bikes, book shelves, rugs, chairs, dishes, even a Creeple People set.

Then Caroline left, I cried, but it was ok because she missed her flight (twice) so she came back and surprised me and cheered me up.
In the mean time Mike (friend and neighbor) and I were looking for places to move to since our land lord started construction on our place and wanted us out. This not so friendly and or honest jewish boy gave us a few suggestions, but alas it didn't work out.


After Mike and I had no luck finding a place together and Joe the land lord insisted we leave - I moved in with Leah, my very generous friend from school. I felt very high class going to school in the morning with a bunch of mid-towners rather than my fellow bums from Brooklyn. Best part about Leah's (besides Leah of course) Bruder. We love each other.
Then after all of that craziness my land lord ended up offering me another place to stay. It's a good price for the space, but still way more than I have - hence my current situation.
The last pic is from the second floor (ya, second floor) looking on Matt, my hero. He came all the way from DC to help me move in on a Sunday since I couldn't miss any more classes. Matt you are the best best.

No comments: