Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These friendly friends came up from DC to help me house & dog sit last week and I was ridiculously pathetic at taking photos. I did get a few quick snaps as they headed out the door (elevator) one day without me because they had bikes and I had to work. LAME. It was fun anyway and we had some quality lounging time in the big rig house.






Jealous.


Side not on this sofa is that my clients asked me to help sell it. They offered me a commission, which I kind of shrugged off. Oh, it's no problem, I'll just start looking around and doing some research on it. As it turns out, and I shouldn't be surprised, that it's a $39,000 designer piece from the 50's. Ya, just my entire student loan sitting there in the corner of their loft with a pee stain on it. Classic.

5 comments:

{littlefam} said...

i have totally followed the daily coyote blog! crazy - i've never talked to anyone else who know who that is! i would love to read the book and we can discuss!

The Neil said...

I'll by that couch for 39,000 doll-hairs... only if it comes with Naho and Andrew. and the pee stain.

drew said...

WHAT?! And that couch was one of the least impressive pieces in the "house." So crazy. I miss it.

baughtronic said...

Those 5 days were like a dream. Jack Bauer was there.

chelsea b james said...

don't!!! i wish i was tere. that space is unreal