Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow

It has been snowing a lot here today and I may be one of the only people in this city that LOVES it. The streets are so peaceful (relatively) when it snows hard here and I've been eating it up. Yet, I must admit that most of the day I have been in bed reading my latest guilty pleasure, but still I love the snow.



The guilty pleasure is guilty because it's SUPER cheesy and not written terribly well, but I'm smitten by this book called "The Daily Coyote". This girl from New York ended up living in Wyoming and was given a baby coyote. Most of the book is about her living in this rickety old cabin on the property of a cowboy she met out there, living with the coyote, her cat, and this horse (the horse lives outside).

Any who, i'm totally smitten by this coyote. This is one of my dream lives - except that I would prefer the cowboy lived with me and the coyote in the rickety old cabin, and I could do without the cat - but either way it's totally dreamy and has me really really missing Max. I love the west and animals. K, so turns out I'm the cheesy one.

Here are some pic from the blog - http://www.dailycoyote.net/









I want one.

2 comments:

chelsea b james said...

norway!!!!! come back to me norway!!

Sarah M said...

i've heard of that book and blog... craziness. i want to play in the nyc snow with you...