Monday, February 15, 2010

Flight

I have been scrambling these past two days to get everything done before I fly home at 5 pm today. As the clock gets closer to 5 the scrambling has gotten more and more intense. I was in a cab after buying a bunch of rugs on 19th street rushing back to my apartment to pick up my bags to run to my friends to drop of some keys and then get on the subway for the airport. While sitting there I thought - "I'll check my flight number so I can text it to my mom" because I'm a lucky girl and my mom picks me up from the airport. So I'm scrolling over the info and I notice the text TUE and 16th. Weird, I'll look at it again. Ya, says Tuesday the 16th of Feb. Weird, I'll look at it one more time. Yup, confirmed, I'm an idiot.

4 comments:

Sarah M said...

whew.

and those pictures below.. gorgeous. take me there... now... and have it look just like that.

amanda james said...

what, so you don't get home till tomorrow or Wednesday? no! come home already! skiing thurs? I haven't gone to snowbird since we last went.

The Neil said...

Ha! But... wasn't that the best feeling ever when you realized you weren't in a hurry and you could relax a little? (although you were a couple thousand miles away from the mtns, which, just so you know, beat oceans any day!)

chelsea b james said...

classic. come homey!