Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sand and Snow


I went out to the beach house the other day for work and Midori came along for the ride (thank you Midori for the company!) so after measuring rugs for two hours we rushed to the beach before the sun set to catch a glimpse. Needless to say it was frigid, yet some how the waves were still tempting me.



As I'm sitting there thinking about how "ya, you'd probably die from coldness if you were in that water" some surfers come swimming by like it ain't no thing! It was blowing my mind how they were capable of such a feat. It was freezing out there. They were in wet suits, but still! I'm still perplexed about it.




iche liebe the ocean even in the winter.

3 comments:

lbb said...

oh how i agree. there is something about water, right? those are gorgeous photos, but i get cold even looking at them!
love you to death...hope you're taking care of yourself.

Allison said...

How cool. I have never seen a beach with snow on it.

Sarah M said...

love the colors. perty. you look perty, too. as per usual.
come to colorado, please. a place in colorado where i can see you.
thank you.