Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thelma & Louise


Finally, the post you've been waiting for!  Sugar Gliders!

Don't even worry about it, we have 2 of these little critters living at our house.  Sure would have been nice to have them when we were kids, but no, my dad got them about the same time I moved to New York and my little sister got married.  They're totally for him.  They're like his kid replacements.

He named them Thelma and Louise and he calls them "his girls".  They pretty much only like him because he feeds them, but some times they'll hold still long enough to let me hold them.

You can tell from the videos that they really like me.

Thelma was chowing on a cookie when I put her in front of the computer, but then she got a little camera shy

3 comments:

Ashley said...

They are so cute! Maybe in 18 years they will be my kid replacements. he he

amanda james said...

oh my, i love that post. he loves those things like his own children. the kids he never had. i want some.

The Neil said...

I think I would get along really well with the one that likes the cookies!

P.s. I found some almonds/chocolate covered almonds in my pack that were from your visit in October. I ate them, they were still good.