Sunday, April 19, 2009

boyz

I know I'm biased, but my nephews are the coolest kids - they have been a huge highlight to living in my parents basement (which is across the street from their current house).  Here's just a few examples:


Jack gave himself a hair cut the other day - notice chunk missing



Jack wears this helmet where ever he goes just in case someone will take him on the "motorcycle" which is actually Chelsea's scooter that's at our house



Charlie's my prodigee, he wanted to long board the other day and he had amazing form



Jack prefers to long board on his stomache.  Check out Charlie's soccer uniform with cape




They pretty much just rock




9 comments:

... said...

I've got to meet these kids. Clearly they are living the good life.

Sarah M said...

and they're beautiful which makes them all the more loveable.

Allison said...

The haircut, helmet, soccer outfit are all classic. You are making me want a little boy.

lbb said...

even more, they are so lucky to have an aunt who ROCKS and picks up the slack when mom doesn't want to do fun stuff.
if only every kid were so lucky!
we love you, esp jack as witnessed by him letting you take him home....

The Neil said...

I think you just answered the age old debate...

Boys RULE and girls drool!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my heck-they're so cute. Their longboarding skills are impecable (spelling?). I'm glad you posted pics. I haven't seen the little ones in so long...

Alexis Poelman said...

aw cute cute cute. presh little guys! i love the haircut and the cape - classic kid moments.

lauren ann said...

classic. love the skating pic and the concerned man in the background.
PS Do we really live in the same city? This is getting pathetic.

amanda james said...

yes, the cape.