Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've been in Salt Lake 22 days and have been sick as a dog for perhaps 12 of those. 12 too many!
My body has totally been crashing from the semester or sum'tn.

Sick or not sick I've been living up the slacker adult/child hanging out at home life and now I'm headed back to the big city to work and make big kid decisions about jobs and such.

Goings ons of my SLC existence (since I'm sure everyone is dieing to know)

Hanging out with Max (the dog), playing Super Mario World with Zach (the brother) - and passing it all . . . twice, playing/teasing Charlie and Jack (the nephews)

Went to see a local SLC band that reminded me of Brooklyn- Band of Annuals

Skied it up cross-country and apline style with friends and loved it: busted the edge out on my fav. skis though . . . lame

Best new TV show discovered: Last One Standing on Discovery (thanks Dunham) - I want to go on the adventures, just not have to wrestle scary aborigines and such

Best not-new TV show that had a marathon on VH1 so I could completely catch up with it - Americas Next Top Model -I love/hate that show

Best present that someone else got for Christmas - Sid : Planet Earth (totally reaped his benefits)

Best Snow Storm - too many to choose from

Best (and only) movie I saw in the theater - Juno {I cried a little}

Worst event - continuation of root canal work and cavity fillings at Dr. Canfields - what's with my teeth - I brush twice a day! what more do they want!!

Worst mishap - sleeping in for New Years celebration - it didn't seem so bad when I kind of woke up at 11:50p.m., but then really sucked when I had a better realization of what I had done when I woke up again at 12:25 a.m.

Best realization - I think I could be content with moving back to Salt Lake . . . some day.

Worst realization - I'm lazy when I'm at home

See you on the East coast!
I'm sure I 'll be a better blogger there since my computer is my best friend in ny!

4 comments:

baughtronic said...

Somehow I've managed to watch about 3 entire season of America's Next Top Model myself. Man, I hate dramatic Tyra, but for some reason I just keep watching.

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

Jess, I can't believe we missed each other completely over the break! This makes me sad. But thanks for at least keeping me updated on what you did while you were here. I need to blog soon. I've been a big e-slacker! Congrats on school.

DW

lbb said...

we miss you and your fun-ness. thanks for taking such good care of my kids and giving me breaks. they love you.
glad you are alive & well in NYC. LOVE the horse pics. classic and should be framed somewhere! hope you're feeling good and in the swing of things back there!
love, us.

farn said...

umm, cried a "little"?