Thursday, January 31, 2008

Winning Comments of the Day...

opening scene:

Jessica walks into the computer lab towards Barbara (nicest person in the world). Sits down, they exchange happy greetings. Barbara moves on to a question she has in Auto CAD, but stops with a comment -

Barbara: "You're hair looks cool. Kind of modelesque or something."

Jessica: "Uh, thanks" with a confused awkward laugh since her hair is the same as it was when she pulled it back to put in her contacts that morning.

They continue with the computer work, Jessica with a happy grin to her air now. Barbara stops again, turns to Jessica.

Barbara: "Did you sleep alright last night?"

Jessica: laugh, laugh, laugh - "I slept 10 hours!" laugh laugh

Barbara: "What? Why are you laughing? you just look a little crazed."

end of scene

Apparently she didn't necessarily mean the cute kind of model, more the crazed kind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That post was so funny Jessica. I'm sure you looked beautiful!

I've had a lot of people ask me lately if I feel ok, or if I am sleeping well, getting enough sleep etc. When people ask those kind of questions I always feel like, it's just another way of saying "you look like crap." So apparently I look hammered everyday.

Lacey said...

jess you are gorgeous! but that post was pretty funny, wait until you are pregnant, that is when the comments are really funny!