Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pandora

Maybe I'm just slow to a widely known resource, or else I'm introducing you to your new best friend. Ever heard about Pandora.com?

Basically if you have exhausted your itunes and/or you are interested in finding some new artist this site helps. You set up a radio station that is built around music you already like.

For example, you can make a station, call it what you want, and then type in any musician or song you want to hear. About 50% of the time your station will play the artist you entered and the other 50% it plays music that is related in some way or another. You can skip songs and tell it you don't like certain things about what they're playing, and then it adjusts to those reactions.

Genious!

Plus you can play it at any computer, not just at your house like your itunes.

Me gusta Pandora.

4 comments:

JD and Lindsay said...

Didn't I tell you about Pandora. I love it!!!!!!!!!

Sarah M said...

this seriously gets me through the day. right now my feist station is my favorite.

jmb said...

linds, you may have mentioned it an i of little faith didn't try it for some dumb reason. Love it.

... said...

i have pandora-ed several days away...

love it