Thursday, October 18, 2007

nie mowie po polsku

It was time to leave the dream house - more like time to leave the land lord from H E double you know what. ya, I said it.

You're going to wish you didn't ask what my place is like now because this turned into a massive picture album - Sorry
old place
Best part about moving was that it wasn't too far to go (or so we thought) so we tried to lug as much stuff down there on our own before getting a mover. This is Dusty and Jean Marie each with massive piles of stuff on wheels rolling down the street in the industrial district in Greenpoint (Brooklyn) - it was really classic.
There's no picture of it, but I have a bad as bid as a body bad full of stuff: clothes, shoes, pots and pans) balancing on my bike as I push it down the street. Such a pretty parade.
They tipped over my stuff in the middle of the street!! Come on guys, try and be careful.
New shack:
It's pretty lovely, I think I'm just spoiled for life from living in my warehouse apartments. I like the more industrial buildings better for some reason, but this one's pretty fine.
Best part is the windows, I haven't had windows in my bedroom since I moved here and I LOVE having a breeze so so much.
We have a sofa again! finally! Plus it's fancy - it even converts into a bed!!
Jean Marie's make shift room in the living room.
Jean Marie's "office". You can tell we're a bunch of really clean girls. Actually for all the crap I have gotten my whole life for being messy I'm the least messy one in the house!! I clean all of the time and am for sure the most organized. sad.
Caroline-a's room (she'd kill me if she knew these were on here) oops.
Caroline's creative corner

My fort bedroom - magically my desk fit under the loft bed one of my friends donated.
Yep, hauled that dresser with me on all my moves so far - it's heavy. We only had one moving guy so I was the one on the other side of this lug, the chest of drawers in the kitchen, both mattresses and Caroline's massive desk. I'm such a brute.
Studio
Studio storage

9 comments:

The Neil said...

"but I have a bad as bid as a body bad full of stuff"

I am not really sure if I know what this means, but it sounds pretty cool

drew said...

I tried like five times to understand that as well. I think 'd' is the new 'g.'

lbb said...

i love that you put these pics up, so we can actually "picture" where you are!
i bet it's nice to be the cleanest...that's how i felt when i married sid.

jmb said...

I'm a struggler

jmb said...

... and sorry Liz, despite my moms efforts we are totally messy. He comes by it honestly.

Sarah M said...

so.excited.to.be.there.

The Neil said...

You mean a struddler

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

I can vouch for jessica. She is a struggler when it comes to tidy-ness. Although I am at the complete opposite end of the spectrum which is just as bad or worse.

drew said...

Nice Neil!