Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lucky me


I got lovely fall weather and 3 more visitors, all in one weekend.
The weather is so perfectly crisp right now. I love actually needing warm blankets to sleep with and socks to keep toes warm at night. Walking back and forth from the train and breathing in chilled air. It's very nostalgic for me because last time the weather was like this I had just come to New York and everything, including the weather was so so interesting and exciting. It still is, but now it's much more like home rather than the wild new country it was last year.

Back to the company, here are the players:

Elizabeth Ellison Nelson
26 years old
Washington DC Resident
Current George Town Graduate Student
Took the bus and arrived with an air mattress in tow, so tough
She looks smart in those specs doesn't she?

Lauren Ann Nelson Foulger
25 years old
Newly wed (kind of)
Runner Extraordinare - and I mean extra extra extrordinare
Flew in from SLC on a red eye with a lay over in Denver. What a sport.

Sarah Jane Jones Morgan
25 years old
Loveland, Colorado resident
Skipped out on work and her husband to visit her friend (that's me) s (the others). Thanks yo

Me
25 as well
love the weather, the sites, but mostly the friends.


So sultry
If this has you intrigued and makes you want to visit please do. Good thing I live in such a popular location, I seem to be able to lure just about anyone. I'm thinking that I may need to hire someone to come visit me, but instead of checking out the sites I will force them to force me to clean my apartment, pay my bills, find my exterior hard drive, do laundry, go groceries shopping, do my home work, add more ram to my computer, and do office work for my mini business because these are the things that I forget exist when there are so many more interesting things going on! Who's in? Who wants to be my personal assistant for a week?? I can pay you with my love and affection.

8 comments:

Sarah M said...

i'm in, you can pay me with love and affection. i love that we visited you in nyc and have almost no pictures to show for it. i think that means we were way too busy having fun.
thanks for letting us crash with you! i needed that little getaway more than you know.

lbb said...

looks like so much fun...
we need to visit soon! maybe a girls trip?!
thanks for talking to sid & char last night while i was gone...they love chattin' it up with you!

Unknown said...

Our friends are so pretty! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time together. I really want to come to New York, you wouldn't even have to pay me!

The Neil said...

What, no stories about getting them lost like Andrew and Christy? You must like them better than to risk their lives buy zig-zaging thru the bad neighborhoods.

lauren ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren ann said...

I already miss my girls and the BiG Apple. THanks again for letting us play in your world for a few days.

PS Liz 3: Lauren and Sarah 1??? We know who you love best. Actually you should think of making Lauren 0, and just delete that pic. I look like a serious child predator/molester. Thanks

jmb said...

Don't be fooled Neil - I got pregnant Sarah stuck on a bike ride in the pouring rain in the industrial area of Greenpoint, Lauren and I spent a morning trying to fix a mistake I made on the subway (we went to Queens trying to get to the upper west side), and Liz barely made the last seat on a china town bus to DC that I made her late for. There were plenty of adventures.

The Neil said...

ohh, ok... on that note, where do I sign up to visit? :-)