Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hello naked boys.

These naked men wouldn't stop taunting me until I took a picture with them.
(The one on the far left is a Ben Brooks clone, and the ones on the right are totally busted being bored. They were just too frustrated that they had to stay behind that glass and couldn't come out and take pics with us too.)


Actually Barbara is the one who made me take a picture with this poor naked boy. I was practically yelling "I'm too shy!", but she didn't listen - so there I was at the end of a long day of school and work posing with a naked boy that was probably the same age as my little brother.
I wanted one of the men! not the boys, come on guys.



I had a model week.

Because first - Langer ( Heather Lang, model extraordinare - Highland High class of 2000) and I ended up on the same flight back to NY from SLC last Monday. So glad I had a friend to chat with because I detest red eyes!! I don't sleep and everyone else does. No fair. Poor Heather sure didn't, I chatted her up the whole time. She was home for Lex's wedding (congrats Lex!). Heather is busy being a model and working on the opposite side as a fashion studies student at FIT too. She's busy this week because she's working New Yorks fashion week. Poor dear, busy unexciting life.




7 comments:

Eric and Megan said...

Um. wow. I mean, WOW!

drew said...

Ditto.

anonymous said...

hello, that is awesome jess, i am proud of you for taking a picture with them. Oh i saw heather at lex's wedding, she is so cute and it was crazy i saw a bunch of people i hadn't seen in forever, it was awesome!

Sarah M said...

best post ever. but seriously those boys look so young! so is it bad that i can't look away?

Nan and Ryan said...

um...Kudos at making this post Jessica. I was waiting to read that they were manikins ..Ha ha...they were real!? Seriously those boys have been blessed! Way to go at taking the photo and sharing.

That is so random and cool that you and Heather were on the same flight, she is really good and being gorgeous..seriously! Tell her hi from me if you see her again.

Nan and Ryan said...

By the way, Jacks is sooo cute!

Mme. M said...

um, not that i'm complaining, but... why were there naked pretties in a window?

ooooh, were they on sale???