Thursday, September 20, 2007

Creature Thug

This is my new friend. I met him and his homies selling CD's on the corner of Madison Square Park. Basically they were hassling me to buy their CD's instead of buy fruit like I was trying. Once they realized that I had like 3 one dollar bills they stopped with the selling, but one of them had THE best pick up line of the century.



Moe - "So what do you do for work?"

Me - "Interior Design"

Moe - "...well I like your exterior design..."

Oh dang! He's so smooth. For sure my favorite pick up line ever.

As we continue to talk (after an effort like that how could I not) turns out one of them ("Creature") is going to perform in Salt Lake on the 27th of September!!! Salt Lakers you have to go!! He said his stuff is not about pimps and hoes and it's very politically aware and honest. Sounds deep. If you are in SLC you have to goooo! I told him that they love black guys in Salt Lake, so you have to welcome my NYC homies.

P.S. Just found his my space. Gotta love a guy with Benjamins for his background.
www.myspace.com/creature1

6 comments:

baughtronic said...

Holy crap, that line really is amazing. I wish were going to be here for that show! I would totally go.

The Neil said...

Oh Snap! Us dudes have something to learn from Moe. [Note to self: Impress girls with stunning smartness]

drew said...

I've been saying you have to hustle to be free for like 4 years now. Come on, Creature.

jmb said...

I know I wish I could see him in SLC! I'm going to miss him by one day!

Allison said...

Classic! I love it. I wish I was getting comments on my exterior design. Guess I better lose the rest of the baby belly first.

Unknown said...

That is the best pick up line I've ever heard. Awesome.