Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PS Andrew, I love my bike...

Now that school is out, I still need to go into the city all the time, but I'm not on someone elses schedule (which means I can never be late!) - so when I go into the city (or anywhere really) I can ride - and it is soooo nice. I love it. It's a way for me to have an adventure without costing money and it feels so nice to be active after so much class time. Plus it makes me feel tough when I carry it down to the subway (which is actually not tough because I should be riding it over a bridge instead). Anyone who wants a rad - get around street bike you should ask Andrew. By far the best investment I could have made towards the success of big city happiness.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

I bet it is fun weaving in and out of people on the streets of NYC. If I was there and had my iPod in I would probably pretend that I was playing a video game and had to make it to the next level. You should try it. I bet it is fun.

drew said...

"By far the best investment I could have made towards the success of big city happiness."

I couldn't have said it better. Perfect.