Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hair


Here is the untamable mess created over months of neglect and pony tails. I kind of miss it.
I know, I know. I've always been known for being extremely photogenic. and taking photos apparently.
So the amazing deal cheap hair cut from a student was about as too good to be true as it sounded. She actually did a good job for her assignment...apparently they need to be doing straight cuts right now - very straight. Guys may not understand, but I haven't had my hair cut so bluntly since 5th grade! Ah well. Caroline says she likes it and I am warming up to it. Maybe I'll start a new trend. Layers and "movement" (as Fabulous Phill says back in SLC) are so out. Having your hair cut like a boy is so in.

2 comments:

baughtronic said...

I'm so out. Bummer.

Sarah M said...

post better pics. i can't get the full affect. i feel like i really like the bluntness, though. you may be setting a trend that i may have to follow. i am going on six months without a haircut. forever phil in slc here i come!