Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wrestling with a Sugar Glider

I was trying to get a picture of Louise, one of my dads sugar gliders (yes you heard me right) and I could not get her to sit still. This is how that went.




See that little gray blob? That's her.





Gottcha!
This is a pretty typical night at my house these days. My hanging out watching t.v. with the rents and playing with these little guys. These images were taken moments before the little bugger got away and it took me 45 min to find her. Sneaky.

7 comments:

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

awesome. I've always wanted to meet one of those in person.

Morgielouwho said...

jealous...

{littlefam} said...

i love you and i love that big sid has sugar gliders!

Allison said...

Leave it to me to have never heard of a sugar glider.

drew said...

It's OK if you want to post pictures of you being sexy, Jess. No need to pretend there's something called a "sugar glider" in the photos.

What's next? Pictures of you with a leprechaun? I can't wait :)

Sarah M said...

drew's comment made me laugh out loud. don't know him but he's funny. i was just going to say... dang girl! where'd you go...? so skinny.

jmb said...

Please, I'd hardly call these photos sexy, but I'm going to go ahead and take that as a compliment. You know what's real sexy? Living with your parents at 27. So hot right now.