Monday, January 18, 2010

Joe

I'm in Missoula MT for a few days wondering around. Something I do often, wonder around in new and random places. I walked into the Army Navy store that's in town and this parrot liked me (according the shop keeper) because I turn around and he is waddling towards me. A giant green parrot waddling towards me while I'm there looking at webbing. Kind of freaked me out. Next he climbed up my leg and perched on my shoulder and started to do this weird shaky dance. I had to go find the shop keeper and he got a video of the dance. Don't mind me being a total dork throughout the whole thing.

From Jan 17, 2010
(click on the photo to watch - I am totally struggling with how to post videos on this thing, and this is the latest I have come up with, thanks to Sarah)

1 comment:

amanda james said...

yes. and does that shop keep have a accent did I hear? was he young? yes please. I love that you went to the navy surplus store. By tthe way, my new favorite find is the IFA (farming association) store, they have so many goodies. We have to go.