Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time to Travel

I have been whining about wanting to travel for months now (sorry to all who have been listening patiently), but all of a sudden I got what I was wishing for because it just got crazy up in here. I have a wicked crazy schedule over the next 6 months - usually I don't know my schedule for the next 2 weeks, so this is new for me. All the while I would LOVE it if anyone wants to join for any little bit of it.

Starting with New York I'm there Jan 25th - Feb 7th. I'll be busy working the first week, but the second I'll be house sitting in a massive loft in the West Village. Anyone interested? Do come along.


Hoping to visit this lovely place in the next two months. Some time in February I think.


If I REALLY got my way I would go to this rad town for a week in March, but i'll have to see if I can swing it. Ok, I'm probably dreaming at this point.


Back in New York for a few weeks in the end of March. Most likely working like crazy to get a project done, but if you're in town I will for sure want to meet up, even if just for a bit.


Next is South America with Teri for 3 months. Any and all, please do come! We will be total scrappers living off of nothing and wandering around, hopefully picking up some Spanish too. Plan is to start in Argentina and end in Equador - but we're flexible so come along and who knows what will happen.





12 comments:

amanda james said...

yeah! I'm so excited for you, it will change your life!

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

Awesome! i fly into NYC the morning of Feb 6th. Can i hang out with you that day and possibly sleep at said loft? I leave the following day for a 5000-ish mile cross country filming/road-tripping/discover-america-ing adventure via planes, trains, greyhounds (the highwayliners, not the canines), and automobiles.

chelsea b james said...

hmmmmmmmm!!!

drew said...

I might be up for the first week of February. I'm (hopefully) starting a new job right around then, but it will likely be after the trip, so I probably have free time...

Allison said...

Sounds amazing Jess!!!

The Neil said...

hmmm...

Right now... the little hamster just jumped on his wheel in my little brain... the thought processes are starting.

Sarah M said...

looks so fabulous. ja ja ja jealous. you forgot the picture of colorado, though, for when you get back from America But South.

Unknown said...

Oh Jessica it all sounds so amazing! I'm not one bit jealous...ok very jealous. Good luck on all of your adventures.

lauren ann said...

You are stacked! What a good year for you and your travels. Can't wait for the little time we'll have to play in SA. yay

... said...

Wooo Hoooo! Although I am also a little heartbroken that I won't see you for even longer than I was planning on. Ugh...

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Can we please have a slumber party while you are here!

The Neil said...

So... Late breaking news... a trip just came up in mid to late March... lets talk on the phone and see if you can fit it in with that late March trip to NYC.