Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tag-ged

I've been tagged by my cousin Ashley!!
[This is a little complicated, so pay attention]

The instructions:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here come the RaNdoMS:

1. If given the opportunity I can sleep for around 13 hours any given night

2. I work on construction sites often - and i love it. Today I watched these dudes installing windows and doors, and even though I didn't gawk out loud, I secretly was. Ya, take that.

3. I think this election is giving me anxiety. I feel bad for everyone involved and I wish people could just treat each other like people and were more respectful and positive about others that have a different opinion or different experience than them. Why always picking sides and being mean?

4. My room and work areas are so messy I despise myself for it - but despite this it's been like that for months - very pathetic.

5. My dog Max is for sure the my most dependable loyal friend I've ever had. I may be sending out a Christmas card with us on it this year. Watch for it.

6. My dream situation would be to live in a cool town/city near the nature and surrounded by friends and family that wanted to play all of the time and we could bike and hike and ski - and go to galleries, and go on road trips and . . . and . . . even if we were old and married and had kids we would still do it. That's all.


TAG-now you're it:
1. NEIL
2. Mandy
3. Sarah
4. Nanners
5. Lauren
6. Paige

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Totally agree on the election, I totally function in chaos as well, think your ideal situation is very ideal!