Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bikrim

***I'm pretty sure the first time I saw this image I felt kind of weezy - so I won't blame you if you don't make it through this post.

I stole the pic from Mandy, which is only fair since I stole the concept from her too. Mandy went on about the magical "Bikrim" yoga while I was in Boulder so I thought I'd try it out myself. Having done it I have a whole new respect for Mandy and this creepy lady. That 110 degree heat doing yoga stuff is tough! I seriously thought I would pass out and that my heart would pound completely out of my chest - but then it didn't, and then I kind of liked it. Anyone in SLC should come join cause now I want more!

pS turns out tons of hot ski guys are into this if that's any insentive (and some amazing hard body chicks too, they're my idols)

6 comments:

{littlefam} said...

that picture is just plain wrong. love that you went and did the bikram. maybe if i loose some weight first, i'll join you - but don't wear those green pants again. :)

Unknown said...

That picture is seriously disturbing Jess. Gives me the creeps.

However I want to hear more about this! I would be very interested in doing this with you.

baughtronic said...

Why don't we live in the same town!?

The Neil said...

I hope that you don't leave this picture up as long as Mandy did!!!

Until then, I am going to pray for new posts.

... said...

This picture is SOOO amazing...and it elicits such amazing responses from readers!!! Neil cant even handle it!
I love this woman. She is crazy. And I love that we are Bikram Buddies now.
And the ski dudes...so hot. (kind of unexpected, right?)
okay
see you soon.

ps
leave this picture up forever..and think of me in floor bow...its my favorite.

lauren ann said...

NAAAASSSTYYY
(ps please notice what time I am writing this.... jet lag is kicking my trash- cant fall asleep)