Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ich liebe die Wüste

Sure wish I took this picture, but I didn't. I googled it instead since I didn't bring my camera. I was in the desert for the first time since I left for New York 2 years ago - well the Utah desert anyway and it was phenomenal.
This pic is from Snow Canyon where I attempted to watch Laura run her half marathon over the weekend. I met a German guy who volunteers for the forest service there and gets to park his RV for free because of it. Him and his wife will spend the winter at Snow Canyon and then "travel to Yellow Stone or some wheres in Montana". They live the life - can't wait till I live in an RV in a foreign country. One day, one day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're the best! Thanks for coming to see the half marathon!

So when are we going to Snow Canyon to hike? We drove into Zion later in the afternoon and I'm so ready to go back and go hiking! Let's do it.

baughtronic said...

Amen to that sister.