Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CO

The players:

The Neil
Landscape Architect Extraordinaire
Rules the Boulder, Colorado with his bike
Shares his house and home with me!

Mandy
Happy, friendly, kindred adventure spirit
Recent transplant to the Boulder
Up for playing!

Morgans
Beautiful home
beautiful family
Peaceful, scenic, lovely life


(not pictured)

Others
Friendly friends and locally locals


What a lovely break to visit friends East of the Rockies. Unfortunately my camera hung out in my bag - pretty much the whole time, but that's usually a good sign.
I was having too much fun to worry about it.

Red Bull Soap Box races - ridiculous good time
at Red Rocks (this place is unreal, can't wait to go to a concert here one day)

My first Cycle cross race - loved it
(Just pretend this is a picture of Neil)
Would have loved it even more if I could be on a bike too. Races seem to have that effect on me - I always just want in on the action!

Hike and drive the mount-tains through small dreamy towns/ghost towns
(no images - no camera)

Visit to Sarah and family in the Land of Love and Fort Collins AND get to hang out with this beautiful happy baby

Ray La Montagne being beautifully emotive at the coolest auditorium at CU

Denver Museum that we had practically to oursleves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so lucky to know people like these that are willing to hang out with me
- and most of all to play!

and then guess who shows up?

The newest Denver resident - Mr. Dunham himself

Don't have too much fun without me Coloradoans - I'll be back

4 comments:

Sarah M said...

Yea, I am so glad I got a good day and a half with you and can't wait until you move to Colorado (hint, hint). So glad you got to go to the DAM, I love that place. So glad we went to Ray - be still my beating heart. So glad you saw Dunham. So glad to meet Mandy and hang out with the Neil. Good times, good times.

The Neil said...

Nice post...

I like Sarah's suggestion about you potentially being a Colorado resident. Just think how much fun you can have when you are within 30 minutes of the Design Center!!

Glad that you came to visit, the door is always open for you (well, sometimes it is locked, but you know where the key is...)

Jessica said...

Jess, you have way too much fun, thanks for showing me how cool Colorado is. Just went to Portland myself, should have some pics up on the blog soon.

Hay and next time some good music comes to town - let's go! Just saw Fleet Foxes - kicked ass!

Unknown said...

Love Dunham. Jealous that you got to see both Sarah and Dunham!

PS How are the stones? Are you feeling ok?