Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pink Eye!!!

(dramatization)

I've been out at East Hampton installing a house I've been working on for like a year now. I was being a good little worker/designer/job manager getting things done and BAMM, pink eye hits. How am I supposed to get the respect I deserve from my team (painters, cabinet guys, movers, etc., my team) when I look like this? So this is more how it felt, but it was baaaad. itchy and nasty and I felt like a leper for 3 days straight. Couldn't even wear my contact in that I eye so I was dizzy for 3 straight days too. No me gusta.

So maybe it looked a little more like this, but this was when it was on the mend. The first morning I woke up with it I couldn't even open my eye it was so swollen.


see, I even look dizzy and confused

4 comments:

drew said...

You should just purse your lips and have it be a provocative look.

The Neil said...

I would've just chased around the disrespecting team members with the threat of rubbing my infected eye on them. That has seemed to work in the past.

Lacey said...

you look sexy, that is all i have to say! i am sorry that does suck!

Unknown said...

Oh Jess that looks so painful. I've never had pink eye but I've heard it is no fun. Can't wait to see you in a little over a month.