Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thank You for Thanks Giving

11.18.07 : compute like the mad computer nerd I have become for a presentation Monday morning
11.19.07 : class from 12 - 3, then work 4 to 8, back to school for more, walk home from the train - home by 11:30
11.20.07 : work 9-6 at 8.8, run errands, home by 9, pack my bike, sleeping bag, and much more in a duffel bag
11.20.07 : get on a bus to DC and leave my big city whoas behind - way way behind

I met up with the cool kids in DC last week and had some much needed mad fun. I didn't want to leave - ever ever. There were more opportunities to play and laugh than I have had in way too long. It was totally aws.



Boyzz - fearless leaders of bike adventures and coordinating biking bags. Thanks for teaching me a thing or two on the bikes.
You know you needed a vacation when sleeping on the floor with the dog is the most refreshing feeling in the world. Or maybe it just means you miss your dog. Or maybe it just means you need a boyfriend.
I found the elusive Alexis! Who's shared the east coast with me way too long to not have gotten together. Doesn't she look elusive?
Look how much they love each other, all cozy like that.


I'm positive I didn't have the best pictures of the group, but I had one of the best videos. Andrew, thanks for being a rad host and having such a lovely place to escape to, and for always keeping things interesting. I didn't even get a group shot so I could call you all out, but you guys are always sooo much fun. Thanks for letting me in on some good times. I think we should all live within a 1 mile radius in a really cool city that we can play in always.
Loved it. I want some more!

7 comments:

The Neil said...

Nice post, we are working on getting photos together to share, which means that we need to get yours.

as for the last request, "Some More" will be had December 22-January 1st in the City of Salt. Fun will be had.

amanda james said...

You found such cool friends in NYC...headlamps while riding bikes...I want to live in New York with you!

amanda james said...

wait, what was alexis doing in new york?

Ana Vonrikmar said...

Awesome. That one pic o me actually looks ok as opposed to what I usually look like in pictures. It's all about me me me. Gosh I'm selfish. Are you coming to slc?? (say yes! say yes!)

jmb said...

neil: slc here I come!
mand: it was dc, i wish i had friends this cool in ny!
anna: you are beautimous - I think you should be an american appearal model for real

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your Thanksgiving weekend was full of adventure and fun.

Anonymous said...

Jess I'm so jealous that you are where you are! Looks like a serious, fun, trip. Well not so serious :) I love the east coast...at least the parts of it I've been able to get to. I'm so glad to have found you here! Thanks for the comments on the wedding pics. It really was such an awesome day. Still can't believe it all happened sometimes. Anyways...catch ya later!