Saturday, November 10, 2007

. . . and the ugly?

good: Nanners and Ryan are in town!
bad: we see each other for about 8.2 minuets

good: the semester's over 1/2 way over!!
bad: midterms

bad: blow another bike tube pumping up my bike (they tear at the post and i don't know why, rrrr)
good: I walk an average of 1.5 hours a day to and from school/work/friends
bad: I walk an average of 1.5 hours a day to and from school/work/friends

good: I finally got a much needed gigg of ram for my computer and it runs like a dream!!
bad: I had to pay for it

double good: Chelsea and Adam are in town and they stay with me!
bad: I still have to deal with school & work junk
bad: my roomies make it all but impossible to have our apartment clean for visitors let alone ourselves

good: Chelsea's brother in law let's us borrow his private driver to go where ever we want in the city!
good: brother in law Josh let's Chelsea and Adam stay their remaining nights in the city at his suite in the W hotel at Time's Square!

good: the invite me (of course cause they're so nice) to stay too and it is ridiculously high roller and pretty
bad: I am third wheel, but I love them too much to care anyway!
**Don't worry didn't stay in their bed (though it wouldn't be the first time) I even had my own room!

good: I have an art nerd friend to nerd out on art and design conversations

great: Chelsea needed to investigate art galleries so we completely covered all of Chelsea(the area)'s art gallery neighborhood

good: we probably went to 50 galleries in 9 hours or so

bad: we probably went to 50 galleries in 9 hours or so

double bad: I lost my bag, with my wallet in it of course, on our last day of gallery strolling
continued bad: I had to contact all my card companies to cancel things on Chelsea (the friends)'s phone minuets before she had to leave - and I had to ask for money from her because otherwise I wouldn't be able to get home on the subway


good: that night I had an appointment with my Hampton House clients and they are awesome awesome
bad: I wish Chelsea and Adam didn't have to leave

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

good: i'm jealous
bad: i'm jealous

The Neil said...

Good: super sweet post
Bad: me as a friend for not visiting yet.

amanda james said...

I think that was one of my most favorite posts.