Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chelsea and Amanda

I know this is a dangerous trend, because I am the worst with birthdays and I'm bound to forget plenty of them . . . but I couldn't resist. Also because I very well know that these two have way worse black mail images of me than I do them.



by Chelsea

by Amanda

by Chelsea


Thanks for being my friends. Between the two of you and your inspiration I don't think I would have other wise been a part of the nerdy art and design world that now pretty much makes up my life.

A little story...
Out of this family of 9 kids (this photo is pre Micheale and Josh I think), mom & dad, nanny Betty, and a native american adopt-ie came a pair of ...


TWINS

Who'd a thunk these little scrappers would grow up to be such beauties?
Can you tell who's who?


Chelsea (seven minuets younger) and Amanda - (and I have a feeling that anyone who knows them would have to agree) - are THE most fun, crazy, talented, people I know. A wicked awesome (that's right I said it) mix of beautiful, unpretentious, creative, don't take anything too seriously girls - and thank God for that because they make for amazing friends.

Amanda through a crush hand heart, try it on your crushes it makes for a good time, maybe just try to be a little less obvious than this one if you're trying to keep it a secret.
Chelsea and Sarah obviously geared up for a night of spying, or maybe powder puff, I really can't tell. I have a felling they're in the back of the old suburban and rocking out to Chicago. So classic.

PS. sorry boys - these ladies are taken . . . by brothers! That's right they still have the same last name! Love it. I'm glad that the men you found are both cool enough to give you two a run for your money in the fun and crazy department. I love the James's!

No comments: