Sunday, January 21, 2007

More News






More news. Turns out my dream situation in NY may be coming to an end, well my dream apartment anyway. While I was in SLC the land lord started construction on our apartment. He wants to build two more floors onto our building, and some how he thought he could do that with us still living here. Also, turns out two of my room mates are planning to leave, which is heart breaking since I love them. Caitlin is going to San Fransisco to take an internship with an architect that she loves, and Caroline is moving to Utah to live with her sister and her husband for a while.
So, new place, new room mates. I guess you just never know. It's too bad I know no one here, because I do love it, but I'm already loosing friends quicker than I'm making them. Hmmm
Oh, and I got some more huge news when I got here. Our kitty Martha is apparently a Martin, and Martin got Simone pregnant over the break. It makes a lot of sence, but whoda thunk.

No comments: