Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Utah State Fair

The Utah State Fair and I have a long history starting from the early days of going to watch my parents in horse shows, to being in horse shows, to just going for the heck of a good time it always offers. It provides perhaps THE best people watching that Utah has to offer, not to mention the outstanding food, Demolition Derby, freak show (yes they do still have this and it IS disturbing), and the Big Yellow Slide just to name a few. This place holds true nostalgia for me and mostly just makes me proud to be an American - and a Utahn.











*props to Mandy for first off for being the best damn date a girl could ask for (besides a boy of course) and also for giving me access to the quality documentation that she made of the Fair

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We didn't make it to the fair this year and I'm still so sad about it. Looks like we really missed out. You've got some mad skills on the mechanical bull.

Glad your trip to Seattle was so successful for many reasons!

... said...

Seriously...a fry loaf. I am STILL amazed