Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boys Boys Boys

I've been spending lots of time with the boys in Seattle - fortunately/unfortunately they are all under the age of 6.

Charlie's first day of school - he looks so old in this photo! The boy's growing up.

Jack's first day of school (today) - he was so bummed when he found out he wasn't in Charlie's class, so sad.

Charlie's attitude Abercrombie and Fitch shot

Roger being beautiful

I love this picture, it looks like he's about to deck us for making him take all of these pictures



Today at the aquarium

I fit right in with the little kiddies - I don't know who was more excited about all the amazing fish, me or the boys
There are no pics of Liz and I because we have been horrible about getting the camera out this trip, but we are just the cutest little lesbo couple that Seattle's ever seen I'm sure. We each have a little boys hands in ours at all time and one has the baby in the sling and the other with the diaper bag. We're quite the sight to see

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boys are so cute! I'm sure they love having you there.

amanda james said...

that baby is precious. you guys should have taken a lesbian shot! please come homey!

amanda james said...

ps, I love how he is still sporting his sparkly cape...I want one just like that. you're going to be the funnest mom.