Thursday, January 29, 2009

So in another one of my miserable airport escapades I had a pleasant break in the misery of being late and carrying way to much stuff - I ran into this fantastic duo!  So, didn't run into, but I could have if I wanted to.  They were walking towards me and I'm thinking - do I know him? (this was when I only saw Bret)  Then I see the unmistakeable Jemaine.  From then on I was star struck.  Should I saw something not creepy like "I love you guys", but my pride got to me and I tried to play it cool.  Believe it or not, they just kept walking.  Sigh, love those guys.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

oh jess, so jealous! i would have totally been star struck as well, Russ and i love these two and wish we had HBO just to be able to watch the new season.

The Neil said...

Which one is the hiphopopotumus and which is the rhymnocerous.

The Neil said...

Despite using only a period (.), that is still a question, and thusly should have ended in ?