Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Shuus"

Usually I'm so picky about shoes that I just don't like any, yet uncharacteristically of me there are a slew that I have my eye on right now. I blame it on working in an office too near Soho, some how I always wonder towards the shops when I'm supposed to be getting lunch.



For example, there would be no other way that I would know that I want this $3,000 dollar watch than if I happened by a place that had them.
Anyway, back to the shoes! P.s. yes I did notice that me and 12 year old boys kind of have similar taste, i.e. these:
Spring

hopefully not these though:


Camper


Summer
One of Urbans new - not cheap - lines - boooo for not cheap








Fall
Frye classics

3 comments:

lbb said...

i'm in love with those boots. maybe we should go in on them together...you get them half the winter, and i the other half.
also love the summer sandals. can totally see you skippin' around SOHO in those. you're cool like that!
miss ya.

jmb said...

you're cool like that.

baughtronic said...

You need those Campers.