Monday, February 18, 2008

A friends grandpa recently passed away - unfortunately I didn't know him too well, but I just read his obituary and I thought it was great. He wrote it himself -
R. Paul Cracroft "P.C." Ironic, huh? First time my pic's run in the paper in years, and I'm not around to clip the obit. Tough! . . .
Coming from someone who doesn't read a whole lot of obituaries I think this one is pretty great.

Paul Cracroft

is it shady to post an obituary? if so oops. That's what they get for letting anyone get a blogspot!

3 comments:

baughtronic said...

That's pretty clever. I don't think its bad to post, I mean it was in the newspaper after all.

I'm bummed I didn't get any Sunday time with you. Next time.

jmb said...

I know Christy, we were totally robbed of our Sunday - but you're right, next time, next time when you live here

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Can we hang out soon? Let's plan something.