Monday, February 19, 2007

Lucky Girl


I got lucky this weekend! (not that kind, sure wish)
Chelsea and Adam made a last minuet surprise visit to New York! I got to hang out with them and the whole (well part of) the James gang.
Among other things we hung out with Josh and Sherie's girls (these guys have the cutest babies in the world - Candy being the latest addition), late night movie/ drug store shopping/ pancakes at the diner, free pears at the hotel, and of course hit up H&M and Sephora. Best of all apparently my days of sleeping over with Chelsea are not (and hopefully never will be) over. It's just that instead of having the 3rd party be another girlfriend, now Adam is the lucky recipient of a crammed girl hotel room sleep over. Don't worry Chelsea slept in the middle.
I love my friends.
*This beautiful glamor shot is from yet another Times Square Sephora self inflicted make over.

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

Wow, your face is glowing. You both look hot.