Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Southern Most City to the Equator - Check


Cheers to my fearless (usually) travel companion

We made it home and there has been a little bit of culture shock but mostly just temperature shock. After being in the mountains for 3 months it's a little rough to hack it in this 100 degree weather, but hey - I hop from my AC'd car to my AC'd house so I really shouldn't complain. It is so nice to be back and playing with all my homies here in Salt Lake though.

To wrap this adventure up here are some stats for you:
5 flights (including to and from)
20 bus rides covering 12,200 km and taking a total 240 hours - muchas auto bus'
19 different hostels and friends homes visited and slept in
Approximately a kazilion photos taken, new people met, and good times had
Who's in when we go back for Brazil and Colombia?? I miss it already

No comments: