Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Road Home

Still here, just getting super lazy on the blogging. Lost my camera battery, so no photos either, but we´re still out here and making our way north.
In the last 3 weeks we:
Hiked the Inca trail con Lauren, Lezlie, and Casey and loved every second of it
Headed south with those same chicas to Lake Titi Caca (the center of the Inca religeon)
Took a 30 hour bus ride all of the way up to Moncora in the far north of Peru on the coast
Laid on the beach like it was our job, ate fresh fish, fresh fruit, took yoga classes with the most amazing yogi I have ever seen (this guy had skills), surfed with the locals every day, watched the world cup with an international crowd at our hostel, swam in the ocean on the night of the full moon and salsa danced for a week. Can you tell I liked it there?
Arrived in Ecuador and so far just soaking it all in before headed farther north into the mountains

Things are going well here, but we´re stoked to see everyone at home as well! Get home on the 7th of July and I really hope everyone is around. I´m ready for summer and for some play time in Utah!

2 comments:

alyson said...

ooooooo - this post makes me all giddy inside! Can we see your baby horse soon?

amanda james said...

oh my gosh, your trip at the lake sounds so dreamy! I want to follow in your footsteps! I can't wait to hear all about it...some more. I get home on the 13th and then leave on the 15th (and don't come back until august) so please can I see you? if you're going to be in town?