Monday, March 1, 2010

More Lulu

What is it about a baby that is so relaxing? Maybe only sleepy babies that you get to hold when they're happy is what makes them so relaxing for me, but I really like being around them. Chelsea brought it up today, but babies really force you to slow down. You can't do a million things at once when you have a baby and you just have to accept that when you're taking care of them.
Hung out with Chels, Adam, Frida and Lulu today. Spent a slow Sunday afternoon walking around the woods behind their house, holding the babe, and watching (and eating) Chelsea's cooking. It always feels like a vacation when I hang out with them and even more so when I get to hang out with this peanut.



This rig is surprisingly comfy - kind of made me feel pregnant. This is as close as I'll be to that for the next decade I'm sure.


3 comments:

chelsea b james said...

thanks for being on baby watch, i was such a lucky girl yesterday! that sling is a monster

Lacey said...

she is such a little cutey! you look good holding her in the sling too! ;)

Unknown said...

Lulu is darling. Don't you just love babies?