Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stones

I was walking near the cemetery the other day and across the street there was a grave stone shop (location location location) with the most excellent selection of head stones. Unfortunately I didn't snap a shot of the one I saw with a Mickey Mouse head on it (yes, it is true) or the one with the New York Yankees symbol - but lucky for you guys I did get a pick of the doves flying to heaven together.


Despite all of the varied options I was really surprised to see just what (I didn't know) I was looking for! My headstone! I want a little sand stone one like this one! How cute is that? I didn't know they had hippy head stones.



Jared claimed this one.


1 comment:

Sarah M said...

i'll remember to remember your gravestone if you promise not to forget about mariah at my funeral.