Thursday, December 3, 2009

Punked Zach

Zach has talked for weeks about me cutting him a mullet. My mom made me promise to wait until after some family photos we took last week - so finally Sunday was the day.

before, still innocent looking

during

after - check out the badittude he's sporting with his new look. Even Jack is impressed.

The next day. If there was audio to this you would hear my mom in the background begging us to get rid of "it"

The due lasted a dismal 24 hours, although before hand Zach was sure he was going to leave it until he went on his mission in two weeks. Sometimes when you love something you just have to let it go. I'll get a new pic of the buzz I had to give him because I cut the sides so short.

3 comments:

lauren ann said...

that boy is ripped.... I swear in my head he is still 8 years old. I can't believe he is headed for his mish. Thanks again for the shower... it was magical:)

Sarah M said...

zach = sid = bizarre.

amanda james said...

amazing. please tell me he kept his hair like this.