Saturday, October 10, 2009

Last Night


Last nights concert at Urban highlighted an unexpected life lesson. I need more enthusiasm in my life. I mean, I enjoy a good mopey day like everone else. Listening to sob music, shuffeling around in my pajamas, watching lame movies online is great now and then, but something about watching the d dog crew party like it was 1999 on stage last night made me tink "I need something in my life that I can be THAT passionate about"

In contrast my insescent girl crush Jolie Holland who preformed first could not be more dull on stage. You can tell very well that being in a hole-in-the wall bar in Salt Lake is not her idea of a good time. If it is she's a masachist because she acted MISERABLE. Good ridence Jolie - get on out of our town.

All of this to say I will most likely continue to lounge about listening to Hollands gorgeous gloomy tunes, but mark my words a change is going to come. It's time for an adventure.


4 comments:

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

I will offer up two words to help you in your quest for adventure: PORT & LAND.

pretty please with sugar on top

drew said...

DC DC DC!!!!!

Lacey said...

if it's any consolation, i look up to you as being very adventurous, and think your life is pretty awesome!

The Neil said...

I heard some deaf blind chick once said, “Life is either a great adventure or nothing."

With that being said, hop up on your high horse and put your nose into the wind!