Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rest In Peace Max


Thanks Max for being such a good friend.
I know it sounds cliche` but he was the best friend I could ever ask for. Always always up for a hike whether for an afternoon or for a week long journey. He was loyal, patient, spontanious and so consistently there for me more than any human I have ever known. Now if I could only find all of these things in a guy I would really be set.


He was the slyest at ending up in your lap when you drove


Profile shot



He was also really sly at evading photos





Damn I miss you so much already - I love you dog.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

oh jess, i am sorry. Max was a good dog. and don't worry you will find someone, but i am not sure they will be as loyal :) jk

The Neil said...

Sorry to hear about Max! :-(

Matt & Paige Strate said...

I love it. I keep saying it, but I really mean it. He was the greatest dog, and I think it's been kind of fun to find out how much he meant to neighbors and friends as well. I miss him too.

... said...

This breaks my little heart. Bye Max! Im glad we got to run together...or lay in the pond...either way, such a great dog!!!

lbb said...

i'm sorry again and again. max baucom. rip.

chelsea b james said...

hmmmmm, so sad. i love maxxy boy

amanda james said...

what. don't say it is so!!!!!! no max noooooo!! he never got to do kings peak again. How is sid handling it? We had so many memories with maxxy. RIP little chap. I'm so sad.