Tuesday, December 16, 2008

***Please note that the name of this sweater is "Cobra Crossing" - found it here.  It's Christy's crush's website.  Can I please come see her with you some time?  I love her more and more every time I come across her.

As for my original objective in writing this post - Ugly Sweater Parties.  I'm straight up stealing this article from this awesome blog that I have been stalking lately.  Any who, it turns out I'm not the only one who has been noticing the uncountable "ugly sweater" parties going on this Christmas in particular.  I'm not saying I'm above it by any means!  I'm proudly attending one this weekend and I can't wait to get ugly for it.  I'm pretty sure I like purposefully getting ugly almost as much, ok ok, more than I like trying to get "pretty", but any way, it's a good point.

(If you followed all of this you get a cyber gold star)

4 comments:

The Neil said...

YES!! Cyber gold star for me.

I have not been invited to one this year, which is good, cause I can't find my sweater... but, my roommate's brother spent the first part of the year buying ugly sweaters, and is now selling them online. pretty smart.

Lacey said...

i love her pants too! the whole thing is amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh my word that picture is so great. It just brings lovely Christmas smile to my face.

baughtronic said...

Oh how I love her.

And I hear you on the sweater thing. Seriously. Its crazy. But no one can pull of a sweater like Leslie Hall. Man I love her.

See you soon!